This two-room apartment is located on Köpenicker Landstraße in the middle of a multi-storey residential area. In the interior of the complex is a park-like courtyard, which is used by the residents of the residential complex. The four-storey masonry building was completed in 1939. Compared to the house building of the imperial period, the residential facilities are distinguished by a generous open space design. This style of planning is exemplary for that time and was oriented to the demand for “light, air and sun”.
The 2-room apartment with 52,93 m2 is situated on the 1st floor. It consists of a corridor, two courtyard- facing rooms, a kitchen with stove and sink, and a bathroom with a window. The apartment ́s walls are wrapped with white painted wallpaper, and the floors are the original hardwood. The bathroom is fully tiled, and the kitchen is fitted with partial tiling and laminate flooring.
The district of Plänterwald is the youngest part of the district Treptow-Köpenick and lies in the southeast of Berlin. Plänterwald was declared a municipality in 1997 and extends between the districts Alt-Treptow and Baumschulenweg.
Köpenicker Landstraße is located near the S-Bahn station Plänterwald (S 8, 9, 85) and one has easy access to the bus lines 166, 167, 170, 265 and 277. Public utilities such as schools, kindergartens, sports and leisure facilities as well as post office and the district office are in the immediate vicinity. Shops are available in large numbers. The beautiful Plänterwald forest and the Treptower park are also just a minutes walk away
Print this page