This tenanted one-bedroom apartment is located on the corner of Friedrich-Engels-Str. and Eichenstr. in the beautiful green district of Pankow. Eichenstr. 39 is currently under construction and will be completed by the 3rd quarter 2018. The apartment is comprised of a separate kitchen/dining area, bathroom, and two large rooms.
- Porcelain wood-look flooring in rooms and kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with shower stall, sink, toilet
- Double glazed windows
- Electronic key access control system
- District heating with individual ceiling heating system, controllable through thermostat.
- Fire/smoke detectors in all stairwells
- Cabling for TV/internet/phone
- Intercom system for entrance
- Bicycle parking and Cellar
- Children’s playground
Net rent: 314,35€ p/month
The apartment is conveniently located right next to the M1 tram line giving access to Alexanderplatz within 30 Minutes. Along Friedrich-Engels-Str. there are many shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities. The tranquil Volkspark Schönholzerheide and the historic Schlosspark are just a 20 minute walk away.
Print this page